1. The $100-worth of qualifying items must be purchased at Sam’s Club stores or on SamsClub.com between 09/18/17 and 10/09/17.
*Click here for a list of Participating Products
Click here to shop Participating Products on SamsClub.com
2. Purchase must be made in-club, on SamsClub.com, or using Scan & Go or Club Pickup.
3. Limit one submission per household.
4. The necessary purchase requirements must occur in a single transaction.
Select and purchase your items in the club. Either take a picture of the paper receipt or scan the receipt; then email it to email@example.com
Samsclub.com – Ship to Home
After placing an order on Samsclub.com, you will need to wait for the email that confirms your items have shipped. Forward that order shipped confirmation email
from your preferred email address. Whatever email you forward the receipt from will be the one that receives any email responses, as well as your eGift Card. Please note that the email simply confirming your order will not work;
you will need to wait for the email confirming shipment to submit.
Scan & Go
To get to your Scan & Go receipt, open the app, click the three lines in the top left corner, click receipts, and click on the date of your purchase. Once the digital receipt is pulled up, click the box/up arrow in the top
right to send it. Select the “Mail” option and send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever email you forward the receipt from will be the one that receives any email responses, as well as your eGift Card. Only receipts downloaded directly from the Scan & Go app will be accepted.
After ordering and paying online, forward your order confirmation email to email@example.com
Whatever email you forward the receipt from will be the one that receives any email responses, as well as your eGift Card.
Pay in-Club at Time of Pick Up:
If you selected the option of paying at the time of picking up your order, you have two options:
1. Forward the confirmation email you received after you picked up your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Either take a picture of the paper receipt or scan the receipt; then email it to email@example.com
Tips on Taking Your Photo:
Flatten the receipt and place it on a dark, non-reflective surface. Make sure there is enough light and that the entire receipt is in the frame. Hold your camera or phone steady and also make sure the receipt is in focus.
Review the image quality before submitting.
**$100 total excludes tax and shipping. Limit one per household. Must meet the necessary requirements of purchase in a single transaction.